Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BlogLovin!

Well, Google is discontinuing another thing I really love.  First they declared they are doing away with iGoogle. That was my home page.  I LOVED iGoogle.  Those Google turds!

Now, they are planning to stop Google Reader on 7/1/13.  Double turds.

A few suggestions have been floating around various blogs and I decided to try BlogLovin.  So far so good.

Apparently, I have to claim my blog.  Here goes:
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5237143/?claim=5fr3pbve4d8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Are you bugged by this?  If so, what are you planning to do?

Chris

2 comments:

  1. I just claimed my blog in bloglovin' as well. I just get used to everything and it changes...I guess this will help keep us young & 'hip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i claim my blog?? I signed up for bloglovin for my subscriptions but must have missed the "claiming your blog" step.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.