Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Progress

Strings make such a mess that I can hardly wait to finish this project. I dash into my sewing room when I have even 5 minutes just to whip out another couple of string blocks.
The quilt, as I originally designed it, will take 304 5-inch string blocks. That design includes the heart surrounded by black and then surrounded by several rows of multi-colored string blocks to bring it up to a decent size. So far I've completed 107 blocks and I feel like I've been sewing forever.
I'm beginning to think a little square heart surrounded by black blocks is going to be just fine.

What are you working on?

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.