Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

DWM 2/4/2013

I was busy busy busy this weekend.
I finished the center of my Easy Street top and picked out the borders.  I'll show it later when I get the borders on.
I put together almost all the spare parts to make the 12 blocks above.  They will likely become a charity quilt.
I also finished an OLD UFO top and cleaned up a big part of my sewing table.  Whew! 
Hop over to Judy's blog to see some quilt candy. 
Hope your Superbowl Weekend was equally productive.
Chris

4 comments:

  1. nice use of your spare parts! Like you I did not use my setting triangles, so I have spare parts too. The 4 patches I used in a pieced border in a chain of squares, not a checkerboard. Still have a few left. I haven't taken time to play with the other leftovers yet as I still have to attach my borders. Hope that gets done tonight.
    Marilyn in AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really like the leftovers! Your color scheme is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These blocks are pretty! I can't wait to see your East Street.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the blues,!! I am working on the last piecing of flying geese for my Easy Street.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.